Ragnarok’s coming. And I might not be here to burn with you all.
The Norns have foretold my future months to be erratic and unknown, and so I must offer my gifts to these fair followers while I still may. With the prospect of setting sail and taking to the oceans in my destiny, with fierce battles with exam papers and the gruelling knowledge of flying on metal wings to move to the distant land of America in the summer months, such gestures may not come again!
And, so, my viking lads and lasses, I give thee a choice now.
Two boxes of delicious and wonderful Ragnarok themed goodness. One of good and gold and all that Asgard is supposed to be. One of black and bad and smells faintly of Loki and his trickery. Simply, each box is either side of the battle, and one of them could be yours!
Be warned, however. Should you dare to be daring and choose Loki’s box of tricks, who knows what foul things might be hidden within? Not for the faint of hearted, or those who are not tempered to the spicy fires of the World’s End!
And, should you care for the might of the Realm Eternal, then glory is yours to be had! The wonders of the Bifrost, of magic and marvel at every turn, it shall be yours to behold with no inter-dimensional travel!
What are the rules the Nine Realms must adhere to, I hear you ask.
- Reblog, like, donate a blood payment to your nearest shaman to call the gods in your favour, I do not mind. Only beware the irritation that might occur as you chant mystically into the ether around your neighbour’s halls.
- You must cry for Baldr’s murder or, failing that, be following me.
- Two victors shall be chosen! The first has rights over the spoils of war, the other must take what is leftover, unless they send a scroll to me begging for mercy and to see the error of their ways. For such display of fear, I will grant them their desired parcel.
- You must be prepared to face the fires of Muspelheim or the icy wrath of Jotunheim should you chose the side of evil. There will be no mercy.
- You must have your ask/submit/Midgardian communication technology available to me.
- You must be living upon the realm of Migard, although I do not care upon which land you rest your head. I ask only that you wait patiently for mineself to collect enough gold to send Huginn and Muginn with your bounty of warfare.
- You must alert me to any allergies you might have upon your victory, brave warrior, so that I will not slay you in the aftermath of your glorious battle by a simple peanut.
- You must hold the luck of Odin in you heart, and reblog forth!
You have until the Ragnarok comes on the 22nd February, upon the midnight hour when it falls on GMT, to succeed.
God’s speed, my friend, god’s speed.